Friday, September 28, 2012

11 Pounds Down!

So, it has been a little bit since I last posted. I believe we last left off at my clothing meltdown. All of the offending items have been returned and I have not been back to those stores. I have just decided that I am in between sizes at the moment and plan to wait a few more pounds before going back into the clothing jungle.
Now, to the latest and greatest news......*drum roll please* I am down 11 pounds! As of this morning, which is 10 weeks since I started tracking my weight, I am down exactly 11 pounds! I am pretty happy about that. Proud of my accomplishment. Maybe I will pick up a 10 pound dumbbell to feel the extra weight I am no longer carrying around. :)
While I am proud of my progress so far, I know I could be doing better. Leslie Sansone and I are not seeing as much of each other as we used to. I really enjoy her workouts and I don't feel like I am bored or worn out on them. It just seems that for whatever reason, the past few weeks I have not wanted to work out after work. Before work is NOT an option at this time. When I get home all I want to do is curl up in my bed with my Kindle and little Sammy. We watch Dr. Oz and sometimes take a little power nap.
Before this loss of energy, we would watch 30 min of Dr. Oz and then I would change and move to the living room and fire up the DVD. Perhaps my energy is low because I get up so early (4:45-5:00a)? I go to bed early and I don't really feel tired or like I am dragging at work. I have some B vitamins I bought a few months ago that I think I am going to start taking around 12:00p-1:00p to see if that helps. I feel like I just need a little afternoon boost of some sort that will help carry me through the 3:30-4:00 crash feeling. I know there are other friends out there going through similar battles with weight. I wish they lived closer, so we could have a work out group!
So my next goal is 10 more pounds (9 at this point!) and to try and get back to working out again. Fortunately, I have been very diligent with my eating. So, that has helped. I am still very proud of my 11 pounds, I just want to use this good news as a catalyst to kick it up a notch! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment